Forum

Sha bang bang, Sha wally wally

Welcome to AMS Motorsport Online Racing Forums Introduce Yourself Sha bang bang, Sha wally wally

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    masterPhaster
    Participant

Hey_Hey,

my name is Adam, and I’m new to the area. games…hmmm, well I tell my nephew I’m not a fan but he knows I’m lying. What I’m really doing (during the summer) is requiring or encouraging us to spend time outside, as my youth was not wasted and I feel the little tykes should be like free range chicken, at least more so than I had somehow taught by example at 2 and 3 while he was watching me slay dragons in 10 or 25 man WoW raiding.

I like me some rpg’s, I once called them interactive storybooks. I’ve got 2 games that I did an oops on twice, Legend of the dragoon, lost 50 and 50 hours, and FFX, I lost 80, and my roommates 60 hours. (I’m not an rTard) Both of which the loss of was just too great to bear, so I’m unaware of the endings.

I’ve like like sports games, especially baseball, and Strategy such as Sid Meyer’s whatever that legendary game is. At least with those I can go really casual and not have something spur of the moment wreck everything.

I’ve enjoyed racing games in the past, my last official console I purchased prior to my current Xbox1X, was a PS2, I bought a racing game on release date but for the life of me can’t recall what it was, I really liked it, and remember powersliding tight cornering with a BRUTE fast car, and slowly learning to compete with the slower one but with better control, the “perfect lines” have you coming down the stretch a winner.

I played Grand Tourismo…3? PS2 definately…remember putting in all that work to get the licenses, it was great for a solid foundation in fundamentals, and I applied it to my own driving on the streets, had a sly grin on my phace like i knew what i was doing or something. crashed a truck at about this time, a 92 toyota pickup, in the rain, spinned out, was OMW to pickup some blow and in a hurry, bad idea.

So, I realize that since most games I play I play on harder difficulties to better excourage me to play within the game mechanics rather than just god mode through the entire thing and not get much satisfaction out of it. This has landed me using ForzaRC settings by default, vs Drivatars, in the leagues, and well whatever, I’m looking forward the the competition having to match me on the settings, so i can finally find out how good I got at this game over the last few months.

I own Forza Horizon 3 and WRC 7 as well, but haven’t yet gotten into them, and plan on purchasing Project cars asap, but so far, Forza 7 certified and after checking out some of the invitees on the ForzaRC invitational I wondered what AMS was. The rTard in me went to the game page and looked down the clubs list, but no luck. A few days later I googled AMS and found out. I was exstatic about the possibility of racing with respected individuals as in any skill while learning, I prefer to learn from the best and challenge myself at all times to steadily and dependably improve.

I’m not elite, I look like dog shit out there with sometimes the ugliest lines and Worst habbits that obliterate consistency. I’m not into anything but the bottom line and am quite satisfied with where i was, where i am, and where i’m going. I’m not on the wagon…Guilds and league-mates of past would say 3 things of me, loyal, thrust into leadership, and occasionally (always) tanked…while tanking…

I’m also inclined to say I’ve some odd verbal habits regarding a mental condition i picked up from this chick, I tend to talk to myself alot and believe somebody is always trying to kill me, or i need to save somebody, so unique behavior can be expected from me, but I got it going on. Shit sucks too, one day I was 30, went to the doctor and said “Man I Ain’t Got THAT SHIT!!!”, ever since life has been INSANE for me, but I try to maintain, and frankly just figured a heads up was in order so that you don’t whisper about it if i accidentally and most definately embarrass myself, you’ve already gotten the explanation,

… And i just wanna race anywase …

I’ll pay attention in comming days and weeks for any new events you put out or more especially communications to me which can be directed to adam@etchey.net, so without further hooopaJoop, I’ll bid thee farewell and wish you luck in your coming endeavors.
    signature

masterPhaster
    Participant

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s59gZuyR5rRr7t-HlgVq3V-f0URHQ37p

(I went through all this effort to have a copy of my email signature hopefully added to the end of my Intro, and it didn’t show up the way I had intended…so to all interested parties, follow the link)

~Holla atcho boy!

AMS Kustom Dipz
    Keymaster

we welconme anyone here so its ok lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

If you need to contact us

Find us on twitter

© Alien Motorsport 2021